A quick and easy salad with tasty ingredients like avocado, eggs and mayo, yet lower in fat because of Greek yogurt added to the dressing.
- 1 inch avocado cut into 1/2- pieces
- 4 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 8 slices of whole wheat toast or bread
- 1-2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives chopped
- salt pepper to taste
- leaves few lettuce
Combine avocado with eggs, light mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper.
Spread the egg salad on a toast or bread slice, add lettuce leaves, and top with an additional slice of toast or bread.