Mango Float is an excellent summer recipe. It consists of layers of graham crackers, fresh mangoes and whipped cream / sugar-free condensed milk mixture. Very easy to make.
This is the first time I made it, so it does not look very pretty. I clearly need some practice.
Be sure to serve it chilled.
- 3 large very ripe mangoes, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups (20 oz; 600 ml) whipping cream, chilled
- 1 3/4 cups (14 oz; 400 g) sugar-free condensed milk, chilled
- about 10 oz (300 g) graham crackers
- Combine cream and condensed milk and mix it with electric mixer to double the size of the ingredients.
- Place a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a 9x7x2.5 inches (23x18x6 cm; volume 11 cups or 2.6 L) rectangular pan and spread with a layer of the cream mixture. Put slices of fresh mangoes on top.
- Repeat by putting layers of graham crackers, mangoes and cream until you’ve used it all.
- Cover the pan and place in the refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled.