It is like eating an apple pie for breakfast… but healthy!
Baked Oatmeal with Grated Apples
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp stevia* powder
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups (2 medium) grated apples
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp butter
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, stevia, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in grated apples, oats and baking powder.
- Pour into a buttered 8×8 inch baking dish; dot top with butter. Bake in the 375 F preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. If well covered, apple baked oatmeal will keep in the fridge for 1 week.
*NOTE: It depends on the brand of stevia you are using. The flavor and sweetness varies from product to product.